Saturday 21 April 2012

tri eve


"The storm starts, when the drops start dropping. 
When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping." - Dr. Seuss

GC Tri tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it. In my mind I feel that my training has been poor leading in but am confident in my base of having a good result. All I can do now is prepare myself as best I can and get excited for what is the best tri in the Gatorade series. My age group has been split into two, so I am expecting big numbers and another crowded, violent swim. I will be trying to stay out of trouble and getting back on land in a timely and relaxed manner. On the bike the plan is to go as fast as possible for as long as possible, I am prepared to leave everything on the bike as this is the leg I want to see improvement in. How the run go depends on how the bike has gone. Hopefully I have enough legs to sub 20, if I do not, my bike better be quick.
This is the final Tri of the season so afterwards my focus can solely be on the GC Marathon and getting through a heap of work so I can enjoy the 42k.
Check back hopefully Sunday night or Monday morning to see how I have gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment