Saturday 11 February 2012

and in the beginning

Well this is my umpteenth time at attempting to start a blog. I continually have the intention of blogging once a week, often think about but never do it. This time will be different this time the Blog is on. As the title suggest the blogs may be brief, yet they may not as well. 



What will this blog be about? Good question. 


It will be about me and what i do, and hopefully by writing about what i do I will be able to discover a bit about who i am. 


 So seeing how i am writing this blog to find a out a bit more about who i am let me start with a short overview of some of the things that i do in general which will make up the majority of topics covered week to week.


I am Dad to two boys HG and HB. I am Husband to H. Recent events have lead me to be a part-time stay at home dad and part-time worker. 3 days with the boys then of to work for 2.
I like to do triathlons and run, I would like to train more  for these and go longer and faster but i am just your typical weekend warrior enjoying the exercise and competing against myself.


In general i imagine these will be the 2 main subjects of my thoughts each week. My boys and my training. I will not limit myself to these but they are my passions at the moment.


I have enrolled to go back to Uni this year: I used to play Aussie Rules Football and each year agonise about weather to play or not, and want to be involved as much as possible with my club: I like to go surfing when possible i am not very good but enjoy the beach and catching a not to big wave when ever possible.


In general I am active and want to be as active as possible.
Hopefully i will be and this Blog will be as well.
I start this Blog with good intentions of being active and writing about what I do to find out who I am.
If you want to join me on the journey get on board, it should be an interesting ride.


Brad


disclaimer.........
                         I have an aversion to spelling and grammer. I can spell and construct grammatically correct sentences... a lot of the time i just can not be bothered. Please do not be offended by this and please try to refrain from abusing me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment