Monday 28 May 2012

half on the way


"Being Crazy isn't enough." - Dr. Seuss


Well I can now start counting down to the GC Marathon in days, and the Qld Half is on this weekend. I went for 24k run on the weekend and apart from having the flu and  getting abused then copping a whack from some punk kid, I felt ok. It will be interesting to see how I go this weekend in the Half. This run will be the major factor in deterimining my goals for the GC Marathon. In thinking about my goals for the GC Marathon I was looking at last years pics and vids and thought I would give you a look at the Video of me running last year.






Thanks to fraserland for getting some footage






Watching these really makes me want to do it again and get out there running.



2 comments:

  1. Your welcome PT, apologies for the shaky vision. You're an inspiration...well sort of, not inspiring enough for me to join you running the marathon however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not matter how far you run, or even that you run. Just getting out and doing something is what it is about.

      Delete